Bukit Tinggi Hotels from RM109
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Jun 2020
Visiting Bukit Tinggi
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Bukit Tinggi, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Batu Caves, Petronas Twin Towers and Merdeka Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 183 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuantan
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 25.3 mi (40.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Bukit Tinggi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Bukit Tinggi each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C