Genting Highlands Hotels from RM109
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Genting Highlands hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2019
Visiting Genting Highlands
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Genting Highlands, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its casinos, theme park and mountains. Around the area, top sights include Batu Caves, Petronas Twin Towers and Genting Highlands Theme Park.
- You'll find 2035 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 46.4 mi (74.6 km) away
Dressing for Genting Highlands
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Genting Highlands each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Genting Highlands?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Genting Highlands, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Genting Highlands?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Genting Highlands?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Genting Highlands?
What's the best high-end hotel in Genting Highlands?
What's the best accommodation option if you want to visit the local casinos in Genting Highlands?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Genting Highlands?
Recent Reviews in Genting Highlands
More trip options
- Hotels in Genting Highlands by Star Rating
- Hotels near Genting Highlands Airport
- Areas of Genting Highlands
- Hotels near Genting Highlands Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Genting Highlands
- More Hotel Options in Genting Highlands
- Genting Highlands Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Genting Highlands
- Hotels Near Genting Highlands
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations