Bentong Hotels from RM48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 9 Jan 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Bentong has to offer including its hot springs. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Genting Highlands Theme Park.
- You'll find 183 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuantan
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 34 mi (54.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Bentong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Bentong gets about 75 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and March are often coldest, averaging 22°C