Petaling Jaya Hotels from RM46
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Petaling Jaya
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Petaling Jaya, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and theme park. This city also attracts tourists with its waterparks and cafes. Top sights around the area include Malaysian Houses of Parliament, Merdeka Square and Petaling Street.
- You'll find 2035 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 26 mi (41.8 km) away
Getting around Petaling Jaya
With so many choices for transport, seeing Petaling Jaya is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Kelana Jaya Station, Taman Bahagia Station and Kuala Lumpur Taman Paramount Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Kuala Lumpur Kelana Jaya Station, Kuala Lumpur Taman Bahagia Station or MRT Bandar Utama SBK09.
Dressing for Petaling Jaya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Petaling Jaya is 80 millimetres
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C