Visiting Chow Kit
Travellers to Chow Kit give high marks for the shopping and lively bar scene. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its architecture. Merdeka Square, Petronas Twin Towers and Petaling Street are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 101 hotels and other accommodation options in Chow Kit
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 28 mi (45 km) away
Getting around Chow Kit
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Chow Kit is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Chow Kit Station, PWTC Station and Medan Tuanku Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Kuala Lumpur Sultan Ismail Station.
Dressing for Chow Kit
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Chow Kit each year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C