Cheras Hotels from RM38
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Jun 2018
Visitors to Cheras are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, festivals and cafes. Around the area, top sights include Petaling Street, Petronas Twin Towers and Merdeka Square.
- You'll find 2035 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 14.3 mi (23 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) away
Dressing for Cheras
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 48 millimetres of rain falls on Cheras each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 22°C