Search B&B in London
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in London
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in London
Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge
Reviewed on 22 Dec 2020
Point A Hotel London Kings Cross – St Pancras
Reviewed on 19 Dec 2020
Merit Kensington Hotel
Reviewed on 19 Sep 2020
Why stay at a B&B in London?
If you're looking for something a little different than your standard hotel, a bed and breakfast could be a great option for your holiday. LOCALIZE LOCALIZE
How to pack for the weather in London
If you're trying to decide when might be the best time to visit London, we've compiled some useful weather info to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 21 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 12°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 21°C is the daytime average and 4°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 22°C and nighttime averages are around 9°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
Things to See and Do in London
Travellers who want to experience London should visit its popular theatre scene and top museums. When you want to explore some cultural attractions on your trip, Buckingham Palace and Museum of London are worthy sites to visit. You should put Big Ben and London Dungeon on your list if you want to see more of the area.
London is also known for its:
- Historical sites
Fly into London (LCY-London City), which is located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city centre. Otherwise, look for flights into London (LHR-Heathrow), which is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away.
Walk to nearby metro stations like Charing Cross Underground Station, Embankment Station and Leicester Square Underground Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from London Charing Cross Station, London Waterloo Station or London Waterloo East Station.