Florence Hotels from RM172
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Where to stay in Florence
Campo di Marte
3.5/5Good!(13 area reviews)
Join the crowds cheering for the local soccer team, attending a concert or tasting some of Florence’s favorite ice cream flavors.
3.5/5Good!(3 area reviews)
Visit this neighborhood brimming with museums, historical villas and beautiful gardens, perfect for relaxing away from the busy city center.
Explore the shady paths of large green spaces, play in an interactive math museum or select fresh produce at local markets in this Florentine quarter.
Soccer fans will find their place in this neighborhood, which has one of the most famous and prestigious centers of the much-loved sport.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Florence, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, cathedral and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its monuments, architecture and cafes. Top sights in the city include Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower, Ponte Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria.
- There are 2834 hotels and other accommodation options in Florence
- The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Florence
With so many transport options, seeing Florence is simple. Head to Florence-Cascine Station for metro transport. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Florence Santa Maria Novella Station, Stazione Porta al Prado, Florence, Italy or Florence Campo Di Marte Station.
Dressing for Florence
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Florence is 793 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 6°C