Bangsar Hotels from RM70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Bangsar, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Around the area, top sights include Malaysian Houses of Parliament, Petaling Street and Merdeka Square.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodation options in Bangsar
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) away
Getting around Bangsar
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Bangsar is easy. Metro stations nearby include Bangsar Station and KL Sentral Station. If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station.
Dressing for Bangsar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Bangsar each year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C