Putrajaya Hotels from RM98
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 27 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Putrajaya, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its lakes. Top sights in the city include Putrajaya Independence Square, Putra Mosque and Putrajaya Landmark.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodation options in Putrajaya
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) away
Getting around Putrajaya
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Kuala Lumpur Putrajaya Cyberjaya Station. Putrajaya might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Putrajaya
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Putrajaya gets about 2363 millimetres of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C