Cyberjaya Hotels from RM55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Cyberjaya are sure to enjoy the spas, gardens and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours. Around the area, top sights include Shah Alam Blue Mosque, Petaling Street and Malaysian Houses of Parliament.
- You'll find 2038 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) away
Dressing for Cyberjaya
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Cyberjaya gets about 2363 millimetres of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C