Grays Hotels from RM177
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Grays, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and countryside, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and bars. Around the area, top sights include South Park, O2 Arena and London Stadium.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Grays
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (SEN-Southend), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) away
Getting around Grays
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Grays Station or Grays Chafford Hundred Station. Grays might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Grays
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Grays each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C