Romford Hotels from RM268
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Romford are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, theatres and parks. Top sights around the area include South Park, London Stadium and O2 Arena.
- You'll find 6683 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) away
Getting around Romford
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Gidea Park Station, Harold Wood Station or Romford Station. Romford may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Romford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Romford each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C