Chatham Hotels from RM202
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Chatham give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its marina and spas. Top sights around the area include Leeds Castle, Rochester Cathedral and Rochester Castle.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Chatham
- The closest major airport is in London (SEN-Southend), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 23 mi (37 km) away
Getting around Chatham
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Chatham is a breeze. If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Chatham Station. You can find out about water travel options at the marina.
Dressing for Chatham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Chatham each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C