Visitors to Brentwood are sure to enjoy the bars and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cathedral. South Park, London Stadium and O2 Arena are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Brentwood
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (SEN-Southend), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) away
Getting around Brentwood
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Brentwood Station, Brentwood Shenfield Station or Brentwood West Horndon Station. Brentwood may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Brentwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Brentwood gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C