- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Superior Room (Atrium Facing)
Studio (1 King Bed)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Superior Twin Room
Studio (2 Twin Beds)
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Studio (London Eye View)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Big Ben View)
Studio (Big Ben View)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Terrace
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London is in the city centre and near the beach. Florence Nightingale Museum and London Dungeon are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include London Eye and Sea Life London Aquarium. Ready for a night out? Consider Royal Festival Hall. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with ziplining. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Waterloo Underground Station is 4 minutes by foot and Lambeth North Underground Station is 6 minutes.Visit our London travel guide
- Southbank Centre Book Market - 1 min walk
- Florence Nightingale Museum - 2 min walk
- St. Thomas' Hospital - 3 min walk
- Sea Life London Aquarium - 4 min walk
- London Dungeon - 5 min walk
- Waterloo Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Waterloo Station - 8 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Brasserie Joel – Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ichi Sushi Bar – Restaurant offering sushi. Serves lunch and dinner.
- 1WB Lounge – Coffee shop offering Scandinavian cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare. Open 24 hours.
- Primo Bar – Serves light fare.
About this property
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 21.50 for adults and GBP 21.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 45 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities