Barking Hotels from RM174
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Budget-minded travellers enjoy visiting Barking though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, local tours and museums. Top sights around the area include South Park, O2 Arena and London Stadium.
- You'll find 6648 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) away
Getting around Barking
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Barking is easy. Make your way to Upney Underground Station for metro transport. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from London Barking Station.
Dressing for Barking
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Barking each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C