Families will find kid-friendly activities in Dartford, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its shopping, bars and spas. Around the area, top sights include South Park, O2 Arena and London Stadium.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Dartford
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (SEN-Southend), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) away
Getting around Dartford
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Dartford Station or Dartford Crayford Station. Dartford may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Dartford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Dartford gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C