Queenstown Hotels from RM265
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Queenstown, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, local tours and ski areas. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its mountains and wineries. A top sight in the city is Coronet Peak Ski Area.
- There are 312 hotels and other accommodation options in Queenstown
- The closest major airport is in Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Wanaka (WKA), 35.7 mi (57.5 km) away
Dressing for Queenstown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the nighttime average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 36 millimetres of rain falls on Queenstown each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 2°C