Monterey Hotels from RM168
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Monterey, and visitors give high marks for the must-see aquarium, seaside and seafood restaurants. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its golfing. Top sights in the city include Fisherman's Wharf, Monterey Bay Aquarium and Maritime Museum.
- There are 440 hotels and other accommodation options in Monterey
- The closest major airport is in Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Salinas, CA (SNS-Salinas Municipal), 16.1 mi (26 km) away
Getting around Monterey
With so many transport options, exploring all of Monterey is a breeze. If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Salinas Station. You can explore water transport options at the local marina.
Dressing for Monterey
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 520 millimetres of rain falls on Monterey each year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 7°C