Top hotels in Monterey
Reviewed on 30 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 28 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 26 Nov 2020
Top things to do in Monterey
Monterey Beach Holiday
If you're planning to escape the hectic rush of the city, a Monterey holiday is just the ticket. There's no lack of coastal views to take in during a trip to Monterey. Those who enjoy being near the water may already be familiar with Carmel Beach (4 miles (6 km) away) and will probably prefer to stay nearby. But don't worry if the closest accommodation are booked out. Loads of visitors also take advantage of Monterey packages around Asilomar State Beach and Pfeiffer Beach.
Things You Should Know About Monterey
- If you'd love to stay just moments away from the shoreline, check out what's available at these Monterey beach hotels. There's sure to be a place to suit your travelling style.
- Lots of travellers also base themselves in private holiday homes here. 3br W/ Lush Courtyard, Near Beach 3 Bedroom Home and 4br W/ 180-degree Bay Views 4 Bedroom Home are a few options we recommend.
- Not a fan of constantly reaching for your wallet on holiday? We know how you feel. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Monterey are the perfect remedy.
- Monterey, population 28,300, is a great place to visit for so many reasons. Discover some useful tips on our Monterey things to do page.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other popular travel plan ideas, browse our Monterey holiday deals.