Brentford Hotels from RM330
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Brentford, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its cafes, sporting events and entertainment. Around the area, top sights include Wembley Stadium, Natural History Museum and Buckingham Palace.
- You'll find 6694 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) away
Getting around Brentford
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Brentford Station or Kew Bridge Station. Brentford may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Brentford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Brentford is 21 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C