Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Sepang, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Sepang International Circuit, Putra Mosque and Putrajaya Independence Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 40 hotels and other accommodation options in Sepang
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) away
Getting around Sepang
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Kuala Lumpur International Airport Station or Kuala Lumpur Salak Tinggi Station. Sepang may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sepang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Sepang gets about 2363 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C