Seremban Hotels from RM45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Seremban are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, golf courses and gardens. A top sight in the area is Sepang International Circuit.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Seremban
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 18.7 mi (30 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 39.2 mi (63.1 km) away
Getting around Seremban
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Kuala Lumpur Seremban KTM Komuter Station, Seremban Senawang Station or Seremban Sg Gadut Station. Seremban might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Seremban
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Seremban is 2363 millimetres
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C