Sungai Pelek Hotels from RM61
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Sungai Pelek
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sungai Pelek, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its sea. A top sight in the area is Sepang International Circuit.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Sungai Pelek
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 34 mi (54.6 km) away
Dressing for Sungai Pelek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 22°C
- Average annual rainfall for Sungai Pelek is 2363 millimetres
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°C