Port Dickson Hotels from RM98
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Port Dickson
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Port Dickson, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. A top sight in the area is Sepang International Circuit.
- There are 52 hotels and other accommodation options in Port Dickson
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 43.9 mi (70.6 km) away
Dressing for Port Dickson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- About 2363 millimetres of rain falls on Port Dickson each year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C