Las Vegas Hotels from RM103
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2020
Visiting Las Vegas
Travellers to Las Vegas give high marks for the casinos, entertainment choices and live music scene. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, shopping and bars. Top sights in the city include Hoover Dam, Fashion Show Mall and Thomas and Mack Center.
- There are 913 hotels and other accommodation options in Las Vegas
- The closest major airport is in Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) away
Getting around Las Vegas
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station, Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station and Harrahs - Imperial Palace Monorail Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Las Vegas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 39°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 40°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 59 millimetres of rain falls on Las Vegas each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C