Overview of The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury King Suite
Luxury Two Queen Suite
Premium Two Queen Suite
Grand One Bedroom Suite
Grand King Suite
Luxury King Suite Select View
Luxury Two Queen Suite Select View
Grand King Suite Select View
Premium Two Queen Suite Select View
About this area
Located in Las Vegas Strip neighbourhood, The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is connected to a shopping centre. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Mirage Volcano - 2 min walk
- Treasure Island Casino - 4 min walk
- The Linq - 7 min walk
- Fashion Show Mall - 9 min walk
- High Roller - 9 min walk
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Station - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 51.02 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 for adults, and USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 00 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 8.50 per person (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The resort was stunning and had so much detail in the decor in every inch of the property. My stay was when COVID-19 was being taken more seriously. It was nice to see staff cleaning railings, elevators, and escalators more frequently. Friendly staff when we needed more toiletries after housekeeping hours. The Minus 5 Bar was an amazing experience and we recommend highly.