Kuantan Hotels from RM139
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Kuantan, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the seafood, rivers and waterparks. This cosy city also attracts tourists with its zoo.
- There are 183 hotels and other accommodation options in Kuantan
- The closest major airport is in Kuantan (KUA-Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kerteh (KTE), 50.7 mi (81.7 km) away
Dressing for Kuantan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Kuantan gets about 60 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and August with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 24°C