Harrow Hotels from RM199
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Harrow, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene. Welcoming and countryside, this city attracts tourists with its gardens and cafes. Around the area, top sights include Wembley Stadium, Natural History Museum and Buckingham Palace.
- You'll find 6694 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) away
Getting around Harrow
With so many ways to get around, exploring Harrow is easy. You can take advantage of metro transport at West Harrow Underground Station, North Harrow Underground Station and Kenton Underground Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Harrow-on-the-Hill Station, Harrow & Wealdstone Station or London Kenton Station.
Dressing for Harrow
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Harrow each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C