Overview of Central Park Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
Superior Double Room, No Windows
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Central Park Hotel is in the city centre and near the airport. Kensington Palace and Royal Albert Hall are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium. London Eye and Sky Garden are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Queensway Underground Station is 3 minutes by foot and Bayswater Underground Station is 6 minutes.
- Hyde Park - 11 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 12 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 18 min walk
- Marble Arch - 8 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 12 min drive
- Queensway Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Paddington Station - 12 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 37 min drive
About this property
Central Park Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel room was small but perfect for 2 people. If you are coming from the states it will seem really tight. The room was very clean and the bathroom has been recently updated. The location was perfect for using the Bayswater and Queensway underground. Also, there were plenty of food options within walking distance.