Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Watford give high marks for the local tours, top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, cafes and spas. Around the area, top sights include Wembley Stadium, Natural History Museum and Windsor Castle.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodation options in Watford
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LTN-Luton), 15.4 mi (24.9 km) away
Getting around Watford
With so many transport options, exploring all of Watford is a breeze. Head to Watford Station to catch the metro. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Watford High Street Station, Watford Junction Station or Bushey Station.
Dressing for Watford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Watford gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C