Visitors can enjoy all that Sanda has to offer including the parks and museums. A top sight in the area is Open Air Museum of Old Farmhouses.
- You'll find 138 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kobe
- The closest major airport is in Osaka (ITM-Itami), 16.9 mi (27.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kobe (UKB), 22 mi (35.4 km) away
Getting around Sanda
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Sanda Hirono Station, Shin-sanda Station or Mita station. Sanda might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Sanda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sanda is 1577 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C