Visiting Potts Point
Travellers to Potts Point give high marks for the abundant cafes, top-notch restaurants and shopping. Walkable and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its entertainment, sporting events and gardens. Top sights around the area include Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Bondi Beach.
- You'll find 1460 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Potts Point
Head over to Kings Cross Station for metro transport. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Potts Point
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Potts Point gets about 1188 millimetres of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C