Families will find kid-friendly activities in Muntinlupa, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its cafes and bars. Around the area, top sights include SM Mall of Asia, Resorts World Manila and Ayala Center.
- You'll find 954 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Muntinlupa
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Manila Alabang Station or Manila Sucat Station. Muntinlupa might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Muntinlupa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Muntinlupa is 74 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 34°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F