Las Pinas Hotels from RM83
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Las Pinas
Visitors to Las Pinas are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, waterfront and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Resorts World Manila and Ayala Center.
- You'll find 1060 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Las Pinas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Las Pinas is 74 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C