- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Resorts World Manila
- 2 min walk
- SM Makati
- 6 min drive
- City of Dreams Manila
- 11 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Pasay, Hilton Manila is in an area with good airport proximity. Fort Bonifacio and Manila Cathedral are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Star City and Manila Ocean Park. Manila Zoo and KidZania are also worth visiting.Visit our Pasay travel guide
- Resorts World Manila - 2 min walk
- Ayala Center - 6 min drive
- Glorietta Mall - 6 min drive
- SM Makati - 6 min drive
- City of Dreams Manila - 11 min drive
- Magallanes Station - 4 min drive
- Manila Nichols Station - 19 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kusina Sea Kitchens – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Hua Yuan – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Madison Lounge & Bar – Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare daily.
- Port Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 1220.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 1780.96 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PHP 750 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: PHP 750 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: PHP 180 per day
- Refrigerator fee: PHP 0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1220.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Manila Hotel
- Hilton Manila Pasay
- Hilton Manila Hotel Pasay
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overall the facility is very good. The variety of nice restaurants within the facilitiy make very convinient for everybody.