Makati Hotels from RM123
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Mar 2020
Travellers to Makati give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Cultural and urban, this city will delight tourists with its cafes, entertainment and live music. SM Mall of Asia, Ayala Center and Resorts World Manila are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1054 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Makati
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Makati is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Buendia Station, Ayala Station and Ayala Center Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Manila Pasay Road Station, Manila EDSA Station or Manila Buenidia Station.
Dressing for Makati
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Makati gets about 2058 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C