Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Parañaque, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafes and entertainment. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Resorts World Manila and Ayala Center.
- You'll find 1052 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Parañaque
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Manila Bicutan Station. Parañaque may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Parañaque
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Parañaque is 59 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C