Taguig Hotels from RM66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Taguig, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its bars. Around the area, top sights include SM Mall of Asia, Resorts World Manila and Ayala Center.
- You'll find 1050 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Taguig
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Manila FTI Station. Taguig might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Taguig
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Taguig gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°C