Lapu-Lapu Hotels from RM52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Lapu-Lapu, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its cafes and seafood. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 117 hotels and other accommodation options in Lapu-Lapu
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Lapu-Lapu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- About 50 millimetres of rain falls on Lapu-Lapu each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C