Cordova Hotels from RM152
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Cordova, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the gardens, bars and sea. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Cordova
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Cordova
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Average annual rainfall for Cordova is 50 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 24°C