Consolacion Hotels from RM90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Those travelling to Consolacion are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 468 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Consolacion
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- About 50 millimetres of rain falls on Consolacion each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 24°C