Consolacion Hotels from RM125
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Those travelling to Consolacion are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 468 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Consolacion
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- About 50 millimetres of rain falls on Consolacion each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 24°C