Olango Island Hotels from RM97
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Olango Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Olango Island has to offer including the beaches, temples and ski areas. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Olango Island
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Olango Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- About 50 millimetres of rain falls on Olango Island each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C