Overview of JPark Island Resort & Waterpark
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Mactan Suite Room
Mactan Suite Ocean
Villa, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
Pororo Suite Ocean View
About this area
Located in Lapu-Lapu, JPark Island Resort & Waterpark is on a private beach. Fuente Osmena Circle and Heritage of Cebu Monument are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit SM City Cebu and Ayala Center. Travelling with kids? Consider Cebu Ocean Park and Cebu Botanical Garden. With kayaking and scuba diving nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.Visit our Lapu-Lapu travel guide
- Jpark Island Waterpark - 1 min walk
- Lapu-Lapu City Hall - 8 min drive
- Gaisano Grand Mall Mactan - 9 min drive
- Magellan Shrine - 15 min drive
- Mactan Marina Mall - 22 min drive
- Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Abalone – Pool-view buffet restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Olive – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Ching Hai – Restaurant with a bar offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Maru – Restaurant offering Korean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
JPark Island Resort & Waterpark
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 150.00 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Room comfort