Faisal Zaman on trover
Kulai Hotels from RM46
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Kulai
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors to Kulai are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and cafes.
- You'll find 338 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Johor Bahru
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) away
Dressing for Kulai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 76 millimetres of rain falls on Kulai each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas July and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kulai?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kulai, will I receive a refund?
Yes! The majority of hotel room reservations are refundable if you cancel before the accommodation’s cancellation deadline, which often is within 24-48 hours of your arrival date. If your reservation is non-refundable, you might be able to still cancel and receive a refund within 24 hours of booking. Put in your dates and click on “Search”, then you can use the “free cancellation” filter to review the best deals in Kulai.
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Kulai?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Kulai?
What's the best boutique hotel in Kulai?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Kulai?
Riders Lodge Resort - The Original is a top 3-star resort that has a golf course and features free WiFi. Visit IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort or The Legends Golf And Country Resort to perfect your golf swing.