Budget Hostels from RM41
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Daerah Kulai
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Daerah Kulai
Le Grandeur Palm Resort Johor
Reviewed on 13 Feb 2020
Impiana Hotel Senai
Reviewed on 31 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Dec 2020
Hostels and More in Kulaijaya District
If you have trouble finding a hostel in Kulaijaya District, there are 35 other accommodation options in a 10-mile radius, and we can help you pick one that meets your needs. With the affordable options here, you can cut down your spending on overnight costs and save more for everything you want to do during your holiday. You'll find shopping and more activities to enjoy while you're here.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Kulaijaya District?
The weather can be a big factor when you're discovering new places, so here's some information about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while January and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 31° C and night-time temperatures average 23° C
- April-June: 32° C is the daytime average and 23° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31° C and night-time averages are around 23° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31° C during the day and 23° C at night
- Average rainfall is 76 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Kulaijaya District?
Depending on what interests you, you might enjoy these places to visit:Natural Features
- Hutan Bandar Putra
- Eco Botanic at EcoWorld Gallery
- Danga Bay
- Aeon Mall Kulaijaya
- IOI Mall Kulai
- Johor Premium Outlets
- IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort
- Palm Resort Golf and Country Club
- Pulai Spring Country Club
In general, Kulaijaya District is known for its:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Kulaijaya District and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre.