Kimanis Hotels from RM70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Kimanis
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors to Kimanis are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Lok Kawi Wildlife Park.
- You'll find 367 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kota Kinabalu
- The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 18.6 mi (30 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kimanis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- About 93 millimetres of rain falls on Kimanis each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 31°F, while February and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Kimanis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kimanis, will I receive a refund?
Yes! The majority of room reservations are refundable if you cancel prior to the hotel’s cancellation deadline, which often is within 24-48 hours of the scheduled arrival. If you have a reservation that’s non-refundable, it may still be possible to cancel it and receive a refund within 24 hours of your booking. Enter your dates, click on “Search”, then filter by “free cancellation” to view the best options available in Kimanis.