Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 24 Feb 2020
Visitors to Kinarut are sure to enjoy the restaurants and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and local tours. Lok Kawi Wildlife Park, Sabah State Mosque and Likas Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 399 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kota Kinabalu
- The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kinarut
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Kinarut gets about 93 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas March and August are often coldest, averaging 24°C