- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Beaufort Hospital
- 19 min walk
- Membakut Chinese Temple
- 20 min drive
- Memorial Stone
- 32 min drive
- Keningau (KGU)
- 95 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
The Gem Hotel Beaufort is located in Beaufort. Membakut Chinese Temple and Nurul Hidayah Pekan Bongawan Mosque are local landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Borneo Golf and Country Club.Visit our Beaufort travel guide
- Beaufort Hospital - 19 min walk
- Membakut Chinese Temple - 20 min drive
- Nurul Hidayah Pekan Bongawan Mosque - 31 min drive
- Borneo Golf and Country Club - 31 min drive
- Memorial Stone - 32 min drive
About this property
The Gem Hotel Beaufort
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Gem Hotel Beaufort
- The Gem Hotel Beaufort Hotel
- The Gem Hotel Beaufort Beaufort
- The Gem Hotel Beaufort Hotel Beaufort
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Please kindly provide the ironing board in good conditions before you handover to your customer 😊